Hello everyone im new to the site and i have a question i have a hifonics 2000d and when i got it it drained the shit out of my truck so i did the big 3 got a capacitor and i just recently got a kinetick hc2000 battery. when im driving my voltage if fine but when i stop at a red light my meter drops all the way down, i was wondering if someone could help me out with my drainige issue or help me with what i need.

Better alternator. Or rev the engine, or turn the volume down. It's impolite to bump at stoplights anyhow.

So when is it polite to listen to my music in my driveway so my neighbors get mad lol. So an altinator is all i need? cause im pretty sure not everyone with car audio have to rev there engine or not play it

Yeah, your alternator is what creates the power, and it seems to me like at idle it's not making enough power but at a higher rpm it is.

I'm not a guru when it comes to electrical, but take a look through this forum (Electrical-battery- Alternators- Wiring) and see if advice given there can apply to you. Some Alternator Companies that I've heard of are Mechman, DC Power Alts, and Singer Alts.

Welcome to the forum!

*New vehicle and system coming soon.*

Yeah, your alternator is what creates the power, and it seems to me like at idle it's not making enough power but at a higher rpm it is.

I'm not a guru when it comes to electrical, but take a look through this forum (Electrical-battery- Alternators- Wiring) and see if advice given there can apply to you. Some Alternator Companies that I've heard of are Mechman, DC Power Alts, and Singer Alts.

Welcome to the forum!

[/quot ill check it out thanks man