my saturns acting up. low rpm acceleration, miss, stumbles, bogs

Thank you for all of the info sayhuh? It's supposed to warm up a couple days this week so I'm going to have to get my dmm out and start checking these circuits. It's irritating that both codes tell me the same list of crap that could be wrong. I know my vacuum hoses are good since I just replaced them when I changed the motor. I didnt get the code 26 till I hit the.deer a few weeks ago. I think the purge canister is up there somewhere

I had a problem with my TDi going into Limp Mode. Similar to yours but in a diesel. I replaced all vacuum lines, the actuator and even some of the relays and got nothing, so I know your pain. One other thing to consider, and may sound odd, is the cat. If it gets clogged it will cause too much back pressure problems as well. Too much back pressure might cause the backfire through the intake as the exhaust has no where to go. I could be wrong, but being an older car, it may be this.

I never fixed mine completely lol, but still averaged 48-50mpg, so I quit trying. Spent too much money on a car with 350k miles on it. :drinks:

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

ok so one of my spark plug wires slipped up off of the coil pack.. i think the miss is gone, it ran good last night, but still have the ses light after 30 seconds... i also would like to note that my cruise control doesnt work... i assume it runs off of the vacuum system

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?