Second Skin Audio

(Please Read)2 12's should i port the box

that would be 45 hz

you can get it lower is wanted by adding a pice to the ends of the port to go to towards the side of the box makeing an L port but it will be way LOUDER ported the way it is just a lil high in tunning

Thank you very much..Are you familiar with these Pioneer TS-W301R 12's.I paid 30 dollars at my local audio store for 1 the other was free.The reason i ask is they say 1.5 enclosed and 1.6 ported.I think I'm around 4 or 5 cubic with this box right now.(90'degree off the port wall into the chamber depth) how long should I make it? also while I'm in there what would you think about putting another piece of a wall up( in between the 90 off the port wall and the bottom of the speaker depth .(T-line)) if i did that or could do that How much space would I need for chamber depth so i stay the right hz threw the port.with the 90 off the port wall that would leave me with 12.5 inches for chamber depth.The specs for the speaker is 6 1/2 inch mounting depth(let me do my math on that..).?.?Ok I got 3 million inches from right angle to speaker depth...What would you think the distance from the 90 of the port wall to the mounting depth wall and how long should i make it(15x????)..If i got ahead of my self I'm sorry

So all together I'm talking about adding 2 new inner walls for each speaker.I would need to find the length of the new extension to the port wall and i would need to find out where to put the second inner wall and the length of that...Thank you again for answering my post YOU Rock

R.I.P...99'Dodge Grand Caravan

03 Lancer Oz

Big 3

HU-JVC KD-530

RCA's-rockerfosgate

41/2 inch Infinity mids

Subs-(12's)2 Orion xtr124

Amp-Coustic600se

battery-2 x stock, 1x Shuriken SK-BT20

Box-L-ported 3.562cubes@35Hz

miscellaneous-stinger volt-meter, gain nob, (coming soon bass pro,eq,line drive)

I dont have flex yet but damn I sound good,(coming soon....flex)

Check out my HHR install

Everything I install or build here:http://s1160.photobu...s/q485/MrBfree/

Also video's of my Car with the new box.http://www.youtube.c...lentGyge/videos