Today at work one of my co-workers came in for a bit, seemed a little steamed. Turns out the system that was just installed was now broke. Only installed 3 days ago and already dead. I don't remember exactly what was in there, all I remember was there was a MTX mono amp hooked up to 2-12" Kicker Comp subs. There was also 3 more amps in the car but not hooked up cause of it still having the factory radio. The problem was easy to find, 2 blown fuses. That's fixed but don't know for how long. I said to make sure that ya check the gain on the amp, make sure its not up too high. Couldn't think of anything else to check, but at least it's back up and running. Kinda makes me miss my little system...still got it, but no car to put it in still. Oh and did I forget to mention it was for a chick....yeah, a real cute girl...that has a system that could one day put one of yours to shame. And no there is no pic of said girl, sorry. Also if you guys have any other ideas of what could of blown those fuses let me know, next time I work I'll pass on the info.