To all those tarded installers out there that want the subs to show from the trunk area then turn around and fire them into the trunk while sealing the trunk off with trim panels. TAKE NOTE.

Very nice work there audiotistics. i know a few people who should see this thread.

To all those tarded installers out there that want the subs to show from the trunk area then turn around and fire them into the trunk while sealing the trunk off with trim panels. TAKE NOTE.

Very nice work there audiotistics. i know a few people who should see this thread.

Thank you!!

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

I know this is a bit old, but I am trying to find out a little info on the CV pro mid's and tweeters.

How did you wire these mids and tweets to the amp? Did you wire them for a 2 ohm load?

I have a 75x4 @ 4 ohms / 125x4 @ 2 ohms and I want to run a set of pro 6.5" mids and tweets in the rear doors of my truck? Is that gonna be enough wattage for these? And how should I wire them?

I have CV 6.5 components if the front doors which are plenty loud and I customized my rear door panels for 6x9's which are not anywhere near as loud or clear as I thought they would be. So I am thinking about replacing the 6x9's with the pro 6.5" mid's to make up for the lack in volume.

I really just can't seem yo find much info on these, but I found your you tube vid and this post, so I figured I would ask you. Thanks.

Archived