finkster Posted December 2, 2007 Report Posted December 2, 2007 RF Fanatic FNX-1404 4" mid speakers comps? are they any good...im not really in to comparisons...i just wanna know if theyre decent or not... DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
finkster Posted December 2, 2007 Author Report Posted December 2, 2007 anybody?? DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
finkster Posted December 2, 2007 Author Report Posted December 2, 2007 ttt DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
goinpro Posted December 3, 2007 Report Posted December 3, 2007 i have a set of these comps sitting on my desk getting ready to go into my A-pillars....cant tell you how they sound yet but when i finsh them ill let you know 2005 Nissan Altima 2.5 S HU: AVIC-D2 Fronts: ARC Audio KAR KS6006 Components AA Poly Mids/ CDT CW-19 Tweets in kicks Front Amp: Profile AP400x2 Rear Fill: None Sub: DC LVL 4 (CF Dustcap) x2 (waiting for dustcaps) AMP: RF t10001bd x2 (1400-1500 @ 1 ohm) Wire: Welding Supply/Lighting Audio 1/0 Power/Ground Zero Noise 2.0zn RCA (x2) 260 Amp Iraggi Alternator
finkster Posted December 3, 2007 Author Report Posted December 3, 2007 cool..hell yea man let me know cuz i still have to get other things like tweets n crossovers n stuf f DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.