Sonic Electronix

I own 2 of them and love em. I use it to power my daily system in my car, when I put it in. lol. These amps have a lot of adjust-ability on them unlike others. I have had one of them for about 11 years. I use this amp for local SPL comps when they have a 500 watt class.

If you set the amp with a DD-1 you will be good to go. These amps are a lil pricey though.

thanks price isnt an isue really i just need to get the money first and i just want a JL system

I own 2 of them and love em. I use it to power my daily system in my car, when I put it in. lol. These amps have a lot of adjust-ability on them unlike others. I have had one of them for about 11 years. I use this amp for local SPL comps when they have a 500 watt class.

If you set the amp with a DD-1 you will be good to go. These amps are a lil pricey though.

thanks price isnt an isue really i just need to get the money first and i just want a JL system

I used to be like that too man. glad i got over it. you won't find too many JL supporters here, but regardless of what they say, JL is good stuff. You will enjoy that system, but when you are ready to step it up, let us know and we will help you along your way!

:drinks:

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

I used to be like that too man. glad i got over it. you won't find too many JL supporters here, but regardless of what they say, JL is good stuff. You will enjoy that system, but when you are ready to step it up, let us know and we will help you along your way!

:drinks:

thanks dude JL is pricey so ill have to save up for a while to be able to afford it and thanks ill let ya'll know when im gonna start the build i also might do a build with 3 13W7AE'S AND 3 1000/1v2's so ill let ya know whens gonna happen might not be for a while if im doing the later

just get some extra batteries and you wont need to wory about dropping voltage

i am aware of that to but y would you get 2 or 3 when you can get 1 that will do the same as 3 or 4?

Edited by bubbles1215