It has all the wow factor and built for that, to stop people dead in there tracks and spend at least three minutes looking and posing for pictures. This is not a SPL or Sound Quality Truck but a true street beater that can be heard six blocks away clearly.  I know that there are people that are not into what I have in this truck but to each his own. I don't criitique guys with ugly boxes or people with their staging, imagining and so on.  Here in the north east , it's alittle different than your traditional shows and rules.  This is what I have in my truck:

Two-tone white (left side) and black (right side)

Two different set of rims (Omega Admirals and Royal Hearts) 24”

Shaved doors handles and roof rack

Two different set of tail lights (clear and smoke)

Projection headlights

Chrome stepbars

Motorized back hatch

Motorized mini-bar

Motorized passenger side 15” TV

Motorized playstation

Motorized Championship title belt saying”World Heavyweight Car Audio Champion”

Motorized side back doors (butterfly doors)

Motorized rear-back window

Center channel

Fiberglass headliner

Custom center console

Seven flat screen TV’s

Custom steering wheel

Custom Grill

Custom Fiberglass doors

Ground force dropkit 3 & 5

Ten 15” Subwoofers

Eighteen Amplifiers

Fifty-three mids and highs by Beyma

Fourteen capacitors

Eq

Crossover

Strobes

Neon under-carriage

Smoke machine

(14) Kinetik 2400 Monster Batteries

Dual 260 amp Ohio Genarator Alts

Connect2Car technology

Kenwood Radio

Epic 160 and I'm sure I missed one or two more things...

that things fine with only 520 amps? whats the rms on this?

I think there is where you got me busted, I think Im running underpowered and don't know what to do with alt. space in the front. I think I have 24,000 RMS but the shit sounds crazy and the vision blurs when I'm in it but power is what I think I should be working on!

Thats pretty fking amazing man.

Add a few tons in that thing?

2 things I thought of when I first seen it...

awesome 2 tone paint (love the idea of of haveing each side painted differently)

2nd, was already mentioned, the power supply. That thing has got to draw sht loads of amperage

And what/when is the magazine comming out, ect ect... tell us about the mag too

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Thats pretty fking amazing man.

Add a few tons in that thing?

2 things I thought of when I first seen it...

awesome 2 tone paint (love the idea of of haveing each side painted differently)

2nd, was already mentioned, the power supply. That thing has got to draw sht loads of amperage

And what/when is the magazine comming out, ect ect... tell us about the mag too

Yea, the truck stock was 6000 lbs but now with all the extra goodies and reinforcements, we are talking about 14,0000.  The paint job is funny because i have guys telling me if I seen this Black Yukon with a banging system (because my truck was orginally white) and that his shit will blow me out the box. That shit is funny when they find out it's the same truck and the rims are different on both sides.

The magazine has been out since MAy 2005 and not your typical car audio magazine.  It's very raw, straight foward and street concentrated.  This is not car audio mag type (not the equipment imformative or how to do it yourself type) We concentrate on the owners and their vehicles from the $1000 systems to 30,000+.  We also add comedy to the interviews (like people snapping on me and vise versa) or people calling each other out and etc... This magazine is the type that you can't just look at the pics, once you read, you are hooked. Like a soap opera.

Archived