Sonic Electronix

looking for some dual inputs that fit in the aq1200.1d any recommendations.

(remember its 4ga input but i wanna be able to run 2runs of 1/0 wires to it )

or would it be better to run 2 runs of 4ga instead of 1 run of 1/0?

big 3 will be done as well. trying to have less voltage drop as possible. without spending $500 on a new alternator. ( extra battery has been in mind not trying to kill current alternator either.

this will be for a daily driver. on 2 aq sd 2.5 12" subs on 600 rms each 1200 peak wired at 1 ohm.

no but i wanna say it would be like 50 shipped for a positive and negative dual input block. I am PROBABLY way to high not sure. He does amazing work and if a dual input is what you are looking for i would def. go with him, or project db (audioanonymous on smd IIRC)

2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee LaredoPioneer AVH- 3200DVD2/0 Flex-A-Prene Welding Cable

(2) Fully Loaded Fi Sp4's dual 1-------> My YouTube Channel <-------

Needs more power those woofers will laugh at that turd

Think about this for a second. OK i have the AQ 2200D and i clamp tested in on stock electrical, only upgrade is big 3 in 1/0. When i load tested it it was ACTUALLY doing higher output then rated. That amp has (1) 1/0 inpput. My point, theres a reason they built that amp with 4 gauge inputs. I doubt you would REALLY notice a difference if you added another 4 gauge terminal to the amp via the blocks. I would maybe invest in a bigger battery, High output alternator, bigger amp, bigger subs, etc. this is just my opinion. You can always clamp test the amp and see what it is doing. JUST MY 2 CENTS.

2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee LaredoPioneer AVH- 3200DVD2/0 Flex-A-Prene Welding Cable

i favor your opinion but i have 1/0 knu oxygen free to my AQ 1200.1 D stock alt big 3 and i still see a heavy voltage drop at full tilt. another battery on a 60 amp alt your killing the alt slowly .getting more power to back is just healthy for the amp and instead of 4ga i want 2 runs of 1/0.

more runs to the amp wont decrease your voltage drop. your giving more lines to run more power FROM your batter. you should get a good batt n fork out for the HO buddy. just my 2 cents. sorry

Lucky Durango

Sony hu

4 croosfire 6.5mids

crossfire 600.1 mono amp

American bass 1280.4 mids and highs amp

aq hdc3 12

2.4 cube net box, tuned to 34 and 14.4 inches of port per cube

I have dual 4 gauge into single 4 gauge input adapters.

this is the other metal man ^ yes better battery XS Power and H/o Alternator.