Sonic Electronix

Electrical upgrade suggestions?

Ok, well come Tuesday i should be coming into $1000 (income tax) and im not to experienced with alternator upgrades or anything so i was wondering your suggestion on my new alt, Budget: $400-600, i want something that far in the future i wont have to worry about upgrading again when i decide to run a 18 or two (far future). Also, planned on getting some 1/0 for Big3 and run to my extra batteries. If i have any $$ left over from all that anyone got any more suggestions that could help?

I would look at Mike Singer Alts, Excessive Amperage, DC Power Alts or Mechman alts. What kind of vehicle do you have and I would get the biggest direct bolt on I could get for my car. As far as 1/0 wire goes run Knu, Stinger, XS, etc a lot of good choices there. I would invest some of that cash in a pretty good battery bank.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

I would look at Mike Singer Alts, Excessive Amperage, DC Power Alts or Mechman alts. What kind of vehicle do you have and I would get the biggest direct bolt on I could get for my car. As far as 1/0 wire goes run Knu, Stinger, XS, etc a lot of good choices there. I would invest some of that cash in a pretty good battery bank.

i have a 03 explorer, but i know the good brands, but i was wondering what amp i should get.. i have 2 yellow tops so i think im ok for now on the batteries, i don't plan on putting nothing big in for awhile i just wanted to get some expensive upgrading out of the way while i have the extra cash lol

Archived