• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mr Matthew Starke had this 1994 Yukon relaxing in his driveway for the past 3 years not really getting used... So as a "hmmm" moment... Matt handed over his keys and told me to have fun with it. He plans on leaving the truck with me at the shop so anyone who wants demos are free to stop by, and even get to see some work being done to it from time to time. We have dubbed it "The Pulse Project".

So... r we talking Trippi "fun" or a more reasonable rendition 8) I luv me some 2 door 'Hoes!!!

Man I'm glad I didn't lock this I get to witness two retards holding hands telling each other that it'll be ok because they are awesome.

Mr Matthew Starke had this 1994 Yukon relaxing in his driveway for the past 3 years not really getting used... So as a "hmmm" moment... Matt handed over his keys and told me to have fun with it. He plans on leaving the truck with me at the shop so anyone who wants demos are free to stop by, and even get to see some work being done to it from time to time. We have dubbed it "The Pulse Project".

So... r we talking Trippi "fun" or a more reasonable rendition 8) I luv me some 2 door 'Hoes!!!

Stay tuned. :ph34r: We are going to have some crazy fun with it. This build will be like the :bunny: and "Keep Going and Going"

ok... so for some front staging...

I had my DD components from the dodge... they sounded absolutely great in there off the focal amp so i tossed em in the yukon... but no speaker locales in the door... just dash up front so... kick panels it is. I tossed a set of kick panels together. The intention was to wrap these in grey but both vinyl and grey carpet were shades away and didn't look right... so black on the dash, and outside... black on the kicks it is. lol for now.... i'll find some nice stretchy vinyl that will match at some point.

anyway... here's a few pix...

enjoy...

b7574583.jpg

798d7548.jpg

1cb4873e.jpg

37f1adb9.jpg

Archived