i dont get the cap on the outside? thats not cool imo, but it is a nice amp, hope you didnt get the shaft on it and the reason for the cap is the ones inside were burnt up and they just added that one on the outside to make it work

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

i dont get the cap on the outside? thats not cool imo, but it is a nice amp, hope you didnt get the shaft on it and the reason for the cap is the ones inside were burnt up and they just added that one on the outside to make it work

nah, the guy I bought it off, my friend knows him. he's as cool as meade, and he's not an ass hole trying to make a quick buck, he answered all my questions, got in contact with me, was patient, very helpful, and he explained how it's modded, and what it does. it's a good rare deal, so we'll find out this Saturday to see if it was good or bad.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

sounds good to me then lol i really cant say much about doing something half ass or hideing something lol i mean look at my van for example :lol: , even if it only does 1500@2 you still have a very very nice amp

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

sounds good to me then lol i really cant say much about doing something half ass or hideing something lol i mean look at my van for example :lol: , even if it only does 1500@2 you still have a very very nice amp

yah man, it's a 2004 year and it's in Mint condition, just like he described. even if it aint 3000 rms, it still pushes out more than 1400 rms.

either way, i'm happy with my choice.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

Great looking amp ! Theres this guy around here i think he has one he told me that NO OTHER AMP IS BETTER !!!! ha ha ha so i guess you got the best =)

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Great looking amp ! Theres this guy around here i think he has one he told me that NO OTHER AMP IS BETTER !!!! ha ha ha so i guess you got the best =)

yah, keep in mind I have no amp hooked up at all right now so when I hear this thing for 1st time saturday I should get the full "defening" experience hehe.

the cool thing bout MMATS is, alot of people don't know about MMATs, only those who know car audio know what MMATS is hehe so that's another fun thing about owning this amp people are gonna be like what kind of amp u got? and I can fuck with their heads lol.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

yah, keep in mind I have no amp hooked up at all right now so when I hear this thing for 1st time saturday I should get the full "defening" experience hehe.

the cool thing bout MMATS is, alot of people don't know about MMATs, only those who know car audio know what MMATS is hehe so that's another fun thing about owning this amp people are gonna be like what kind of amp u got? and I can fuck with their heads lol.

lol tell them in a real serious voice " im the Juggernaut bitch!"