bagging and body dropping a 81 crew cab dually

This my friend is amazing! I have always wanted to do this and it looks sick. I can't wait to see it done.

thx man its slowly getting there this truck has been a head ac with parts coming in wrong on just about everything i got for it but its Finley beginning to take shape

and im right there with u man i cant wait to get this thing done

I am actually rather obsessed with doing something like this someday when I can get my hands on the tools and the money. Lowed dually trucks are beautiful!!

well truck is on hold right now the past 2 days have been hell down 2 cars now i let my sister take my car to work and some one ran in to the side of my car and totaled it then to day my sister takes the other one and it goes up in flames wtf i am having a bad mo

Shit dude, thats terrible! Hope your sister is ok. Did you have full coverage?

on the jeep i did i have it i have yet to see wht it looks like thats the one that went up in flames state trooper said there is nothing left of it just the body and my 01 jetta i just had liability but it was the other guys fault that hit her he did a u-trun over the yellow lines and hit right in the side of my car but she is fine man just a fucking black cloud over me

well here is a pic of the jeep haha nothing left of the thing and i got my exo accuair tank mount set up in the mail today just start putting it together it looks sweet ill finish it up tomorrow

IMG_0933.jpg

IMG_0935.jpg

IMG_0936.jpg

IMG_0937.jpg

IMG_0940.jpg

good God, you can't even tell what that car is anymore... I'm glad everyone was alright

hahaha yeah u should see the other pics and i had just filled it up with gas that morning

Archived