bagging and body dropping a 81 crew cab dually

Damn! Any word on what made it go up in flames?

she just said it started to over heat and lose power so she pulled over had her boss drive her home so we went out to get it and it was not there just 4 melted rubber marks were it went up in flames

well got some little things done on the truck getting rdy to start the back half today have some friends coming over to give me a hand and try to get it notched 4 linked and maybe put my watts link on but will see how far we get and my compressors didnt fit on the accuair mount so i fab some up to fit just need to bend them drill the holes and clean them up and i got my new rear semi air bags for the bag but should be getting started in about a hr so ill get some pics up tonight of wht we got done

IMG_0941.jpg

IMG_0961.jpg

IMG_0962.jpg

i got the notch done yesterday was a long night my plasma cutter didnt want to work so i had to take it back old skool with cut off wheels and a reciprocating saw but here are some more pics and a pic of where the bag is going to go

IMG_0963.jpg

IMG_0964.jpg

IMG_0965.jpg

IMG_0966.jpg

IMG_0967.jpg

IMG_0968.jpg

IMG_0969.jpg

IMG_0970.jpg

got my 3/4 dd shaft in the mail to day 24in long $13 of ebay hahaha couldnt beat that now just waiting for my 3 steering u-joints to come in so i can can the power rack hooked up and get 1 more thing checked off the list

IMG_0976.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

well i just finished school for my job now im just waiting for them to call and tell me when i start so im going to have some free time to work on my truck now i got the last of the steering u-joints in but still waiting for my a-arms to come in

IMG_1007_zpsfc0370ac.jpg

i got the c notch cut out im going to star boxing the frame in when i come back from dropt-out next week

IMG_1029.jpg

IMG_1030.jpg

DUDE this is dope. Its crazy how precise your work is and has to be for it to work. So sick

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

DUDE this is dope. Its crazy how precise your work is and has to be for it to work. So sick

thanks man it slowly getting there

Archived