Sonic Electronix

Is the RF 3.sixty.1 for me?

I was at a local shop today browsing and I see a rf 3sixty .1 says he will take $199 for it. Seems decent as far as price. My plan is for my new Malibu I'm buying everything before I install. 2 sa12's, crescendo bc2000, fosgate t1 components, rf power t400.4..etc those things I have now.

I want a clean sounding system that of course hits nice and hard. I have no experience with processors. The components will be in stock locations with no intentions of altering that. Head unit will be changed so no need for the oem integration part of the 3sixty just RCA ins.

I assume if I plan to use the 3sixty I'll have to ditch the passive crossovers..correct? Which will become an active setup? Never ran active. Could I expect a better sounding overall system if I do this assuming I'm able to properly set the 3sixty up even though I'm not willing to budge on speaker placement?

3sixty processor vs just passive crossovers on my components, is it something that could be worth the price to run?

This unit has RCA inputs/outputs for front, rear and sub. If I decide to run my tweets on 2 channels of my rf power 400.4 and the 6.5s on the other 2 I would for example use the front input for 6.5s and rear for tweets? A little confused.

Thanks for any help given. I understand certain equipment may not be for me and my particular install just want to get people's opinions.

SMDSIG3.png

Archived