How Much Power Do I Need

well when you have to have the best thats the price to pay, me personaly i wont pay even a 1/4 of that for any battery lol interstate has my back for 30 a pop hell with sealed and i can get deep cell for 60 a pice .....i love the cheap route

but yea 1500 for 3 but then its still 1200 for 2 and a optima why not the extra 300 and be done, and im sure if you got all 3 at once you can get them a little cheaper not much but maybe enought to help on shipping of one or 2 of them

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

well when you have to have the best thats the price to pay, me personaly i wont pay even a 1/4 of that for any battery lol interstate has my back for 30 a pop hell with sealed and i can get deep cell for 60 a pice .....i love the cheap route

but yea 1500 for 3 but then its still 1200 for 2 and a optima why not the extra 300 and be done, and im sure if you got all 3 at once you can get them a little cheaper not much but maybe enought to help on shipping of one or 2 of them

At the end of the day im going to be looking at alot of money for my stereo but yea gotta pay to play

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

hey could i get away with using 4 yellow top batts ? and 2 ho alts ?

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg