How Much Power Do I Need

Ok so im about to buy some powermaster batts and i need to know how many to get ill be running 2 3000x1s and a 800x4 what do you guys suggest ? Im thinking 2 and keep the yellow top under the hood also i should be running duel alts

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

get all 3 the same and have all batts the same so it "looks" better all the way around

Yea i know i know but itll be under the hood and i dont know if it will fit

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

wrong section bud...

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

wrong section bud...

Could ya move me over to the right section pleeeeeeeze

i moved it to gen audio for now..you want it here or in the electical section...ill let you decide

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

i moved it to gen audio for now..you want it here or in the electical section...ill let you decide

electical section pleese

what you mean if it fits? make that bish fit, if its a seald battery it can be mounted how ever you want it to be mounted, get unique with it

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

what you mean if it fits? make that bish fit, if its a seald battery it can be mounted how ever you want it to be mounted, get unique with it

Ill go and look at it 2morrow but since i dont have a batt right in front of me its hard to tell the 3000s are like 500 damn 1500 just on batts