Braingetter Posted December 4, 2007 Report Posted December 4, 2007 I saw steve wire up a module on Chickens gals navigator that turned the stereo into a tv monitor, I have a 04 denali with a navigation system and would like to get the same thing done in it as well, does anyone know where I can find the module that I would need to make that happen???? Never done a factory radio into a screeen before, I always upgraded to the flips..... Any help is appreciated fellas I no longer live by tha sword, I'm living tha good life cuz I live it for the Lord. God is good, all tha time...
Braingetter Posted December 4, 2007 Author Report Posted December 4, 2007 nevermind guys..... I used this tool that helped me find it, I guess i should have used it before I posted on here... Google is a noobs best friend when it comes to not knowing where to look!!! I no longer live by tha sword, I'm living tha good life cuz I live it for the Lord. God is good, all tha time...
Derrick824 Posted December 4, 2007 Report Posted December 4, 2007 Check out Pac-Audio http://www.pac-audio.com/products/products...ion%20LCD's
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.