"Da Blow" Literally

steve do you have e-40s cd ghetto report card?

im assuming you do since you use his songs in your vids

you should do a vid with yay area or muscle cars

already did....better watch the vids closer. Both those songs made at least one appearance already ;)

Ok I got one for u that I know u havent done and thats Outkast's ATLien's album...song #12 or 13...that song E.T. Extra-Terrestrial. U urself probably couldnt even sit in there with that playing. Plus Mystikal's last album "Lets Get Ready" that whole album aint nuthing but a bass cd with tight lyrics. Trust me Steve, u'll end up thanking me if u get that Outkast song and that Mystikal album

Yo I had know idea that song knocks like that! I'm listenin to that right now.

THE GRADUATE 10:18:2007

When I had my L7s in my Explorer and people would ask to here it, I would always pop that ATLiens in or that Mystikal. I have them running off 2 Orion HCCA275G amps but those got stolen and then I had a Orion HCCA 2100 pushing both of them before I took everything out last yr. Ive gotta get my 2100 fixed so I can sell it. But that ATLiens (E.T.) song drops waaaaaay lower than that Lil Jon song. I would have to crack the windows cuz my sunroof and rear windows flexed like a paper bag on that song

00114-1.jpgTEAM MechMan Alternators

• 3 weeks later...

if you want a song that slams.. try Da Dummy by E-40... if you need it let me know..

aim: Scarr3ll

msn: [email protected]

98 Grand Cherokee
HU: JVC KDHDR20
Comps: Helix E62C & Alpine Type S
Sub: 12" RF HX2
Box: 3cf tuned to 30hz
Sub Amp: Kicker KX600.1
Comp Amp: None yet
http://www.youtube.com/user/scarr3ll/
^^^my slowed music^^^

hehe, i usually just go here to look at the vids and stuff.. but i did download ALL the songs in one of them bass threads... but i am looking for that Slammin Cadillac Doors Chopped/Screwed or whatever that someone on here did... let me know if you got it.

98 Grand Cherokee
HU: JVC KDHDR20
Comps: Helix E62C & Alpine Type S
Sub: 12" RF HX2
Box: 3cf tuned to 30hz
Sub Amp: Kicker KX600.1
Comp Amp: None yet
http://www.youtube.com/user/scarr3ll/
^^^my slowed music^^^

Archived