Stupid way to start a friday night

Ah man. I had too much to drink...i thought that was a messed up vagina...

New build coming soon. [center][url="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/sigtoo.jpg/"][img]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9541/sigtoo.jpg[/img][/url][/center]

sick yz!!! yeah i have a 1990 yz125 now, its old but gets the job done, but i might be getting my friends 2003 cr250 for a sweet deal! but yeah my finger literally looks like nothing happend, its just two or three stiches holding the a small piece of the tip of my finger on, looked a lot worse when i first saw it and the doc said i wouldnt need stiches except i have a lacrosse game next weekend and he said it would hold it in place better

Thanks! I loved the '96 - '01 YZ's, but I liked the updated aluminum fram on the '06+, my '99 had the steel-tubed frame and it gave me armpump really bad from all the vibration. She dyno'd 38.6HP at Nmotion, one of the fastest ones in town!

I sent my motor off to EBR motorsports to have it completely re-worked bottom to top. Threw in the 144cc big bore kit, port and polish, huge carb, etc... Then I had the forks and rear shock sent off to Pro Circuit to have it re-worked and setup for my weight and preference. Suspension alone ran me $5k! I easily had over $12k into this bike and it was absolutely SICK. I wish I still had the video of it

2001 Toyota Corolla CE:

4x Crescendo PWX6.5's

2x Crescendo FT1-SE's

1x DC Audio lvl 2 M1 8 (looking for more)

Slot port box 0.7ft^3 @ 31.77hz

Rockford Fosgate R750.1

1/0 Knu wiring all around

Looking for XS Power D1200

Thanks! I loved the '96 - '01 YZ's, but I liked the updated aluminum fram on the '06+, my '99 had the steel-tubed frame and it gave me armpump really bad from all the vibration. She dyno'd 38.6HP at Nmotion, one of the fastest ones in town!

I sent my motor off to EBR motorsports to have it completely re-worked bottom to top. Threw in the 144cc big bore kit, port and polish, huge carb, etc... Then I had the forks and rear shock sent off to Pro Circuit to have it re-worked and setup for my weight and preference. Suspension alone ran me $5k! I easily had over $12k into this bike and it was absolutely SICK. I wish I still had the video of it

Holy shit, i got like 600$ in my bike... but then again i only ride around 10 times a year

Shit I did the same thing a few years ago, but to my thumbnail lol. My other hand was holding up the bike, and when my thumb got stuck, I panicked and tried to pull the chain up with that hand, so the bike fell over and made it worse. I had a big ass purple spot under my nail for about a year.

I used to be hardcore into MX, 3 days a week I was in the gym, the other days I was out practicing. I had been sponsored a number of times and eventually landed a sponsorship deal with a local dealership who had helped me pay for those parts and services. Then, I was running about 3rd place in 125A and overshot a triple by about 30ft, landed on flat ground from about 20ft up, blew out my rear shock, compressed my spine and slipped the disc in my L2 vertabrae, shifted my pelvis, and got ran over. Haha doc pretty much told me if I took another back injury I'd be in a wheelchair for the rest of my life.

2001 Toyota Corolla CE:

4x Crescendo PWX6.5's

2x Crescendo FT1-SE's

1x DC Audio lvl 2 M1 8 (looking for more)

Slot port box 0.7ft^3 @ 31.77hz

Rockford Fosgate R750.1

1/0 Knu wiring all around

Looking for XS Power D1200

So i was changing a tube on my bike and i put the rim back on and was checking the chain tension and then the bike rolled forward and chewed the tips of my fingers and had to go to urgent care to get stiches, this sucks so bad hahaha i cant play xbox or use my computer effienctly for a while now :(, Stupid hurts, should had my bike lifted

you lucky it was only the tips of your fingers could of been half of the fingers then no more xbox for sure

CURRENT SYSTEM

(VEHICLE) 2005 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE

(HEAD UNIT) KENWOOD KDC BT848U

(DASHBOARD) INFINITY KAPPA 32.9CF

(FRONT DOOR) JBL P693

(REAR DOOR) KENWOOD EXCELON KFC-X1730

(TWEETER) KICKER KS25 X 2

(SUB WOOFER) COMING SOON

(4 CHANNEL AMP) ROCKFORD FOSGATE T1000-4ADCP

(1 CHANNEL AMP) ROCKFORD FOSGATE T2500BDCP X 2

(PROCESSORS) AUDIOCONTROL DQXS & EPICENTER & MATRIX PLUS & DDC

(BATTERY) 1 OPTIMA YELLOW TOP

(SIGNAL WIRES) KICKER XI

(POWER CABLES) KICKER PKD1

(SPEAKER WIRE) KICKER 12 GAUGE

(INTERIOR) DYNAMAT

COMING SOON

2 FI SP4 18 COMING SOON

2 XS POWER XP3000 COMING SOON

DC POWER 270XP ALT COMING SOON

So i was changing a tube on my bike and i put the rim back on and was checking the chain tension and then the bike rolled forward and chewed the tips of my fingers and had to go to urgent care to get stiches, this sucks so bad hahaha i cant play xbox or use my computer effienctly for a while now :(, Stupid hurts, should had my bike lifted

you lucky it was only the tips of your fingers could of been half of the fingers then no more xbox for sure

xbox...lol we all know it was for Fapping xD ...guess the other forearm will get stronger /troll.

Edited by carshateme

New build coming soon. [center][url="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/sigtoo.jpg/"][img]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9541/sigtoo.jpg[/img][/url][/center]