late 90s blazers. ups n downs....

whats max width if you guys know? ive got 41" wide and 20" tall til i pass the back seats, 18" to stay below windown line and depth is 30" from back of seats to gate.

just trying to make a plan for a new box. the only downside is that ive deadened the shit out of my explorer as well as window tint. so all that has to be redone..... as long as it has 15s stock my new tires will swap over.

i just built a box for 4 12's in my 97 blazer 4 door s10. 22in tall 37 wide and 27 deep

IMAG0042.jpg

okay. what about height and width? and res freq? i know this is a common spl vehicle so this info is out there somewhere lol

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough

4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k

whats max width if you guys know? ive got 41" wide and 20" tall til i pass the back seats, 18" to stay below windown line and depth is 30" from back of seats to gate.

just trying to make a plan for a new box. the only downside is that ive deadened the shit out of my explorer as well as window tint. so all that has to be redone..... as long as it has 15s stock my new tires will swap over.

i just built a box for 4 12's in my 97 blazer 4 door s10. 22in tall 37 wide and 27 deep

IMAG0042.jpg

wow. that 22" tall looks huge in this car. luckily it looks like i have more depth then my explorer.

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

IMAG0042.jpg

wow. that 22" tall looks huge in this car. luckily it looks like i have more depth then my explorer.

yeah im pretty sure my back seats only went up around 17in. i just wish i had more width and length so i didnt have to make it so tall lol

port side ways best in blazer imo

WP_000429.jpg

to left or right? im gonna have to stuff a xs d6500 back there somewhere too.....

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log