Jump to content

baaudio

Members
  • Posts

    1999
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by baaudio

  1. well i guess its time to update my build log... havent been active on here for a while

  2. i would have largest agm possible under hood, 4 runs of 1/0 front to back (2+ 2-) and 2 group 31 agms in back
  3. Ugh you guys have me wanting to make the inside of my wall pretty... I just don't have to motivation to do 20+ hours of body work yet
  4. crazy... the paint job looks like photoshop in the pics lol. talk about a beautiful truck though. have fun swapping those batteries out....
  5. About to update the build log. ive got some fun stuff for you guys

  6. I think I may have asked this before, but will these parts be able to adapt to a Nightshade V1 motor?? I have two 12s that I plan to build into 15s or 18s and would love to use these parts instead of standard soft parts
  7. I would say a mid 2000 suburban. You can stack lots of alternators, lots of batteries and lots of air space
  8. well it must have some sort of plastic core because you can see chunks of glass falling....
  9. i would double all around. i did a single on my box and it flexes like a mofo. then you could use 2x4s for bracing or, if you can weld, make some braces out of steel and paint them.
  10. does the deck have a setting to turn off the internal amplifier? im willing to bet the dude fucked with something and now is playing dumb...
  11. Pm sent
  12. Ugh this makes me miss my sundown 3k... RIP...
  13. its really crazy how the different frequencies feel. Justins blazer is pretty crazy, you feel yourself moving so much and its pretty violent. but idk if i would classify it as painful per say. the lower frequencies arent as painful as they are violent is what im trying to say. when i sat in brian butlers ranger, 149 db @ 48-50 hz it was more painful to me. it choked me out and made my whole head tingle. i think woofer placement has something to do with it as well. i think of my setup as more violent then painful but it gives me the same kinda tingly feeling in the 35-40 range. so id say ==> Violent<35 hz<Painful. i realize ill prolly get bombed on for something like that, but its a very general statement of what i have observed.
  14. Next to XL M2. Level 6 on left, XL on right
  15. I have a pic of level 6 18 m2 from a teammate who ran the. I will post only if I get the okay from a rep. Edit. Just remembered his were protos. So they're different then production model
  16. had a great show today full of hairtricks and demos!! lost one of the 12s but no big deal

  17. still plays well, even with the amp not connected haha
  18. Shit those woofers in working condition aren't worth $100....
  19. Yes I meant headunit. This is good to know guys. Thank you
  20. Meh I'll have a warranty swap tomorrow. But it makes sense now how it's happened so many times.
  21. I didn't swap amps, although I did disconnect my rcas to reroute them... The amps were powered up but not playing. I've been searching like crazy, and just read that plugging in rcas while amp is on can cause it. Dammit. That makes since with the other two also....
×
×
  • Create New...