HIGH AMP ALT Qs

Well I'm going to troll on this. My alternator is from DBElectrical...be cautious. those alternators DO NOT give off the correct amperage as they say they do.

damn i really am strapped for cash im still loking aroung tho... thx for letting me know!!! btw what was your alt rated for and what did it actually put out?

On 2/27/2013 at 9:21 AM, Swordlordboy1234 said:

Who needs electrical! It's a bc3500... They make power out of hopes and dreams of children

1990 Oldsmobile  Cuttlas Cruiser- New build coming soon!!B47FCE3C-8667-408C-8884-8393C4DAE824-1875-000002C58366462A.jpg

220a, the idle is totally fail...because every electrical applicant in my car dims down (or slows down), I turn my gain up to 3...and all my lights dim, I try to put it at 7 and my car acts like a crack addict seeing crack after being clean for 5 months and is having withdraws.

So I'm going test it sooner or later with my dmm in my electrical class. but I seriously doubt its doing what is it rated.

New build coming soon. [center][url="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/sigtoo.jpg/"][img]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9541/sigtoo.jpg[/img][/url][/center]

220a, the idle is totally fail...because every electrical applicant in my car dims down (or slows down), I turn my gain up to 3...and all my lights dim, I try to put it at 7 and my car acts like a crack addict seeing crack after being clean for 5 months and is having withdraws.

So I'm going test it sooner or later with my dmm in my electrical class. but I seriously doubt its doing what is it rated.

LMAO!!! that's how my amp feels right now thanks for the info!

On 2/27/2013 at 9:21 AM, Swordlordboy1234 said:

Who needs electrical! It's a bc3500... They make power out of hopes and dreams of children

1990 Oldsmobile  Cuttlas Cruiser- New build coming soon!!B47FCE3C-8667-408C-8884-8393C4DAE824-1875-000002C58366462A.jpg