Sonic Electronix

$40 difference in 12 and 15 inch version...

So you are going to power 3 2500 watt subs with 3 1000 watt amps?

this setup wont be the mayhems or sp4's, the subs im considering are only 1k rms when i upgrade to the mayhems or sp4's ima run the RF t2500bd to each

Edited by DatDude619

this setup wont be the mayhems or sp4's, the subs im considering are only 1k rms when i upgrade to the mayhems or sp4's ima run the RF t2500bd to each

just save your money till you are able to buy the subs you want. it will be a waste of money buying 1000 watt subs only to be replaced in a few months

edit: you can always buy 1 mayhem or sp4 and buy the next one when you are ready and keep doing that till you are happy

Edited by Miguels

just save your money till you are able to buy the subs you want. it will be a waste of money buying 1000 watt subs only to be replaced in a few months

edit: you can always buy 1 mayhem or sp4 and buy the next one when you are ready and keep doing that till you are happy

the box for the mayhem or sp4's is gonna be a wall and i cant do a wall till after i move in next january i own the 3 rf t1000's already only adding 1 15 to make the 3 15's just was considering selling the 2 15's and buying 6 12's. sounds crazy but yes u are right if i was starting from nothing then it would be very stupid to spend so much on a temp setup. thanks :)