Metering Dec 8

Hope this is the right section. Anyone in the Myrtle Beach/Conway area we are having a metering session Dec 8 at Carolina Audio in Conway. Call 843-455-9121 for info/directions.

It's not a show or competition per-say because we won't have trophies or classes, and it's not really a show because there's no forms to fill out etc. Just stop by if you want to get metered on a Termlab for a good price.

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

Hope this is the right section. Anyone in the Myrtle Beach/Conway area we are having a metering session Dec 8 at Carolina Audio in Conway. Call 843-455-9121 for info/directions.

It's not a show or competition per-say because we won't have trophies or classes, and it's not really a show because there's no forms to fill out etc. Just stop by if you want to get metered on a Termlab for a good price.

Just Call it a Test and Tune.. and if you charge anymore than 10 bucks to get on a meter you are being over charged :) ... here in the nice state of california, i know a couple shops with termlab that will let you get on for 10 bucks.

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

Just Call it a Test and Tune.. and if you charge anymore than 10 bucks to get on a meter you are being over charged :) ... here in the nice state of california, i know a couple shops with termlab that will let you get on for 10 bucks.

No one has one, and the shop that used to have wanted $20 for 10 minutes. At comps it's $20 to enter a class w/ 2 runs.

If we charge $10 to

-find peak freq

-find out your score at peak freq-

-find out peak on music

-just generally experiment with location and song

I think that's plenty fair given how things are ;)

There shouldn't be a huge line with people rushing to get metered, so it should be a lot of fun (and helpful) for all those involved.

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

10 bucks isnt bad for that the shops down in mississippi dont even have a termlab

Team O.B.M

'97 Tahoe

Build after the new year!!!

Kenwood kdc-x794/16gig android tablet

6 sets of Crescendo ccx65s

2 18s

2 Sundown saz 4500s

2 Sundown sax 100.4

1 Mechman SMD spec 360a

4 XS d1400s

My Feed Back

http://www.stevemead...showtopic=44841