2002 Yamaha Ttr90, Bigfoot Goped

I'll post some pics tomorrow, local FL pick up only. Just seeing if anyone is interested in some old motor toys. The dirt bike was used twice, great condition Goped used several times, still in great condition, has an upgraded filter, carb, and spindle, its fast. Asking 600 for the bike OBO, 300 for the goped OBO. Thanks.

Just to clarify, I'm offering to sell them so cheap to a local FL SMD member, just because I would much rather have it go to a SMD member in Florida than some random craigslist person.

Edited by Thewes
teamsundown-1.jpg

I'll post some pics tomorrow, local FL pick up only. Just seeing if anyone is interested in some old motor toys. The dirt bike was used twice, great condition Goped used several times, still in great condition, has an upgraded filter, carb, and spindle, its fast. Asking 600 for the bike OBO, 300 for the goped OBO. Thanks.
waiting on pics! ;)

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

Yeah sorry, I am smack dab in South Tampa. I will clean the bike and goped up today and take some more pictures, they are pretty much flawless. The dirtbike DOES have some scratches and tears in the sticker, but thats about all. Its honestly been taken to crome or however you spell it twice

teamsundown-1.jpg

• 1 month later...

you wouldn't happen to still have the go-ped would you?

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...