I'll be stuck with whatever I choose for at least a year so I figured go a little bigger to be safe. Plus I figured it's better to run a big amp and push it less instead of a smaller amp and push it everyday. Plus if I go bigger next year I can stay with the same amps, so a LOT. Lol

on that note just strap on another 3.5k and move up to ns's next year

I think he mentioned that he wanted to run 2 SAZ3500D or 1 Cactus 12K amp.

db-r sells refurbed amps. saz 3500 for 750. They're speakers are a bit more than SSA though. A forum member in classifieds said he would do two SAZ 4500's for 1800 shipped, maybe better. Cactus 12k is even cheaper in classifieds. That's where my conflict lies. As far as my friends go they think it's cool when they set off car alarms. I'm trying to set off building alarms!

i really dont think youre ready to run that much power...you said you have one alt? how many batts? how many runs of 1/0? a 12k or 2 4500's or hell even 2 3500's is far from a noob setup.. dont get in over your head ull regret it later on

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

I have one mechman alt, two optima's up front and planning on two XS in the rear. I also have an alumapro 20 farad cap laying around. As far as the wiring, I plan on gutting the interior and running all the 0 gauge I need. I def. don't want to go over my head but I don't want to be bored in a month either. Prime example would be when I bought a zx-9R and traded it in on a zx-12 two months later. If you could point out what issues I need to consider by all means point them out. I joined SMD in November and Have been learning ever since. I take all the advice I get when making big money decisions. just don't want to get stuck with something mediocre in a month.

not to mention over triple the rms on those subs..those subs are tough but the slightest amount of clipping..... not knowing when to back off.. not being able to tell if the sub is reaching its thermal/mechanical limits... POOF

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

Archived