Multiple runs or Distrubution Block?

I am planning on running 2 amps in my new setup and I was wondering if I should have 2 separate runs of 0 gauge from the battery to each amp or use a distribution block to save wire? Would it make a difference?

Also if I do use a distribution block, will I need 2 more fuses or need to upgrade the fuse amperage on the main line at all? Thanks

Well if you had one run of 0 guage to a distro block then out of the block to 2 amps you wouldnt have the same power/aperage as having 2 solid runs to each amp.

If your case, I would get a second battery and just do a single run to the secondary battery, and then out of the battery to your 2 amps. Thats what im doing and its working perfect. But that all depends if your running some serious power...

Edited by Waldo129

02 Civic Si

Stock Alt

Kicker 0 gauge wire

Shuriken SK-BT80 Battery

JL Audio J2 320.4

Planet Audio BB 2400.1

Fi BTL 18 ufo motor

My 02 Si Build! http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

Well if you had one run of 0 guage to a distro block then out of the block to 2 amps you wouldnt have the same power/aperage as having 2 solid runs to each amp.

If your case, I would get a second battery and just do a single run to the secondary battery, and then out of the battery to your 2 amps. Thats what im doing and its working perfect. But that all depends if your running some serious power...

Yes I forgot to mention I do have a second battery kinetic hc1400 hooked up already. I have a 270 amp alt and will be running 2 brz2100.1d's to 2 fi btl 15's. So for better power, I should make separate runs to each amp from my kinetic and fuse each one?

Yes exactly. Also do 2 runs of 0 guage wire from battery to battery. Just to make sure your getting full potential, and more for extra measures :)

Edited by Waldo129

02 Civic Si

Stock Alt

Kicker 0 gauge wire

Shuriken SK-BT80 Battery

JL Audio J2 320.4

Planet Audio BB 2400.1

Fi BTL 18 ufo motor

My 02 Si Build! http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1