Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have a way to make it fair and also have a few products to give away.. the only thing is I need to figure a way to sale raffle tickets.. if I use paypal they get $0.33 of every dollar from the raffle tickets I am selling them at $1 a piece. anyone have any ideas that would not take as much money away from the competitors? BTW the money raised goes to a prize fund for the West Coast Finale 100% of the funds raised gets paid out

later

Doug

sonicfx.jpgWEST COAST HOME OF THE SPLMAXCUPstocktonsplsig34.JPG

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 919 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...