XS Power

Well ladies, its time to add some more batteries. I'm plan on going from 1 AT3000.1, to two icon_smile.gif running them strapped @2ohm

Current electrical is a 230 amp alt, stinger SPP1200 under the hood, and an HC2000 in the trunk with 4 runs of 0ga icon_smile.gif

Full tilt daily I might see 14v flat as long as I keep it revved lol. Lowest I saw it drop while metering, was 13.5 but I let of the gas... But it seemed to stay at 13.8 or higher after a long burp staying revved.

My question is, could I get away with just adding a D3100 to the mix? I have no intention on playing this full tilt daily for long periods of time, as its loud enough full tilt right now :) and I have a feeling wardens will be insane in this car. I would rather not replace the hc2000 yet, until after the IA contest.

Yes, 1 D3100 should be able to run the extra amp.

thank you, I'll be picking one up at the end of the month, maybe two if I can find a decent used one to replace the HC2000. Hit your 1000 post count on this one too :)