Sonic Electronix

Right now my current set up is a set of Morel Pules 6.5 in the doors with a bridged JL Audio 300/4 and 2 JL Audio 12w6v2's. I am currently working on redoing my whole system, I have built a custom box for the subs, but I am rethinking my amps. The main reason is I am very under powered. The front stage with either change; to move the morels in some kicks or build custom sealed pods for the doors. The morels can take about 120-150 watts rms, thats why I have my JL 300/4 bridged to put out 150 watts. I have also been thinking if I move my morels to the kick I may want to add some midbass drivers in the doors aswell, so I would need to amp those. Now the subs 250 watts to some w6's isn't enough, I need atleast 500watts each or maybe more. Thus I am in the market for some new amps. In order to use my system now & stick with JL Audio I would need another 500/1 and possible a 300/2. Whats is another good amp to go with? I am thinking memphis or US amps. Remeber all of this is going into a show car, so I want pretty as well. LOL

Archived