Speaker wiring question

yes if its a 4ch, most 2ch amps and some 4ch can be ran down to 1ohm or lower like ma audio's but i wouldn't go any lower than 2 ohm tho, more out to get distortion

the only difference is that most mids n highs amps are a/b class amps and speakers dont need to move as much as subs do so the ohm load can be a little lower if needed, might get a little more warm and what knot

but yes speakers can be wired as subs, just take the dual voice coils out of the equation and just wire it as tho they are singls like parallel = + to + and neg to neg to get lower ohm load, series = + to neg and neg to + to get higher ohm load

amps can be wired down to 2ohm if it says it can but if u go lower make sure ur electrical will support it or u can risk burning up something, but 4ohm on front channels and 2ohm on rear will work, just not with a 2ch, that would make it like 1.6 ohms or something

hope this makes sence

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Archived