For those of you that have TWC with the HD-DVR, have you been having issues lately with it locking up on you when you go to watch a recorded show? For the last week it's been doing it to me but nobody in tech support seems to know, or at least wants to tell me why it is. They just tell me to leave it unplugged for awhile, which I do, and it still doesn't fix a thing. The weird part is it doesn't always happen.

I looked around online for other people having the same issue and found some threads from back in January or so, where TWC did an update, and it caused this same issue. Anybody else seeing this or know how to fix it?

Mike Roth

Not TWC, but Comcra...errr...Comcast. Had the same problems. Had techs to the house 5 times in less than a month to fix it. The house ended up getting totally reinstalled over the time of all the tech visits (1st trip = new box, 2nd new cable inside house, 3rd new cable outside house, 4th new cable from pole to house, 5th new box.). Every time they came out they seemed to find something else. Never got the problem fixed.

Moved to a new house, got the account transfered to here, and haven't had one bit of problem since.

Problem is more than likely on their end and they don't won't admit to it.

Team Pinnacle / Team SouthEastSPL / Team SoundStream / Team GPI / GPI Sales Rep for Florida and Georgia