EQ settings

ill probably get some from darvex since im getting some more RCAs and battery terminals. i may see if any audio shops here locally has any to tie me down for the time being.

1992 Camry "Stormtrooper"Quantum Audio DVD/USB/AUX 3.5" single din H/UXS D690Cadence 0g wiring and Kicker 4g wiring(2) Selenium 6w4p's(2) Selenium ST200'sKicker 200.4 (mids & highs)(1)Kicker and (2)Stinger RCA'sSecondSkin in trunk and doors12K HIDsMulitcolor Angel EyesSoon to be done:Big 3Mechman H/O Altsubs?amp?

That thing is going to eat people nearby cars, unsecured objects, and small children

Fixed!

wow nice. i wanted nos on my car but the gf said no. i was just gunna do a 50 shot tho haha

Get a new girlfriend.

mkay. good luck!

hiiiiiiii
2002 4runner - buncha speakers n amps n shit (gone)
1994 astro - more stuffz

update: pretty sure all the pic links in the logs are broken lol.

ma slop garb build log
16 12's 4th order

4runner rebuild in progress
clickkk meeeee!!!! 4 18's 6th order

UBL - clicky

http://www.youtube.com/yyj11589

lots of hater kids here. Pay no attention, they just want 89,000 watt subs for 3.50
If you would have put a dc dustcap on it and called it lv your mom, they would all be in love

i see the ones im gonna get

these for the tweets

and these for the mids

at least, thats what they recommend...

1992 Camry "Stormtrooper"Quantum Audio DVD/USB/AUX 3.5" single din H/UXS D690Cadence 0g wiring and Kicker 4g wiring(2) Selenium 6w4p's(2) Selenium ST200'sKicker 200.4 (mids & highs)(1)Kicker and (2)Stinger RCA'sSecondSkin in trunk and doors12K HIDsMulitcolor Angel EyesSoon to be done:Big 3Mechman H/O Altsubs?amp?

That thing is going to eat people nearby cars, unsecured objects, and small children

Fixed!

wow nice. i wanted nos on my car but the gf said no. i was just gunna do a 50 shot tho haha

Get a new girlfriend.

who recommends??

you'll have zero midbass for what you picked for you 6w4ps. also keep in mind with that you're going to have your mids playing all the way up to tweeter range. it'll work, just don't think it'll sound the best.

so basically you'll want your mids playing something from 80 to somewhere like 4-5khz then your tweets will pick up everything above that.

i haven't used either of those so i don't know what they like. need people who know those to chime in. also i'm not big into sq, just know the basics of setting this up so hopefuly someone who knows shit will say something.

hiiiiiiii
1994 astro - more stuffz

ma slop garb build log
16 12's 4th order

UBL - clicky

lots of hater kids here. Pay no attention, they just want 89,000 watt subs for 3.50
If you would have put a dc dustcap on it and called it lv your mom, they would all be in love

who recommends??

you'll have zero midbass for what you picked for you 6w4ps. also keep in mind with that you're going to have your mids playing all the way up to tweeter range. it'll work, just don't think it'll sound the best.

so basically you'll want your mids playing something from 80 to somewhere like 4-5khz then your tweets will pick up everything above that.

i haven't used either of those so i don't know what they like. need people who know those to chime in. also i'm not big into sq, just know the basics of setting this up so hopefuly someone who knows shit will say something.

thats what darvex recommends. i did notice that particular bass blocker that they recommended for 6" woofers, that it didnt look like i would have any midbass.

Fixed!

Get a new girlfriend.

hell, if anything with the mids, ill get them anyways, or maybe the step down from that, and do a comparison with and wihout them, and see if it helps or hurts. but i WILL be getting some for the tweets. just havent gotten to that point. its been a slow and painful process

Fixed!

Get a new girlfriend.

id look elsewhere. they don't have many options. try parts express. you can make your own i think

hiiiiiiii
1994 astro - more stuffz

ma slop garb build log
16 12's 4th order

UBL - clicky

id look elsewhere. they don't have many options. try parts express. you can make your own i think

yeah might be better. so i can set it to what i want. most def gonna look into it when i get my money. taxes are already filed. and the waiting game begins. since i keep wondering off topic, thanks for the help. and apparently im tired because ive had to edit my typing like 3 times already lol

Fixed!

Get a new girlfriend.