loudmofo Posted February 19, 2012 Report Posted February 19, 2012 Quote TEAM 420 TEAM MAXXSONICS TEAM DC AUDIO TEAM XS Power SS 1-2 3rd PLACE 2007 INDY "REGIONALS" 163.9db SS 1-2 1ST PLACE INDY AND 2008 NATIONAL CHAMPION. AlphaDamp CLD Mat - Get more Sound Deadening with less Sound Deadener
STL Posted February 19, 2012 Report Posted February 19, 2012 Gud shit bro! Sexc subs. When u plan on installing? Quote I don't got that bad of a mouth, do I? Fuck Shit Ass Bitch Cunt, Shooby-de-doo-wop.Skibbedy-be-bop,a-Christopher Reeves! THE FUNNIEST U WILL EVER HEAR!!: Bak in 2010 my old neighbor gave me a demo of his 2 cvr's. It wasn't LOUD and I told him that. Guess what comes out his mouth? "Idk bro its usually louder, I guess it still has an ATTITUDE, It tends to get mad @ me every now & then when I turn it up too much!" What the fuck! I was like.. " R u serious u CRAZY DUMB MOTHERFUCKER!" Ahh, I luv the Forum & the Forum luvs me!!(STL)
FlexIssues Posted February 19, 2012 Report Posted February 19, 2012 didn't know 420 was still around, I got some MTs off lucky many a year ago for 5-6 solo x 10s.. was a long while back though lol. cool vid man Quote
loudmofo Posted February 19, 2012 Author Report Posted February 19, 2012 im relly liking them not sure if i should power them with a cactus 5k or a dd m3a Quote TEAM 420 TEAM MAXXSONICS TEAM DC AUDIO TEAM XS Power SS 1-2 3rd PLACE 2007 INDY "REGIONALS" 163.9db SS 1-2 1ST PLACE INDY AND 2008 NATIONAL CHAMPION. AlphaDamp CLD Mat - Get more Sound Deadening with less Sound Deadener
lapaynem4 Posted February 19, 2012 Report Posted February 19, 2012 Very nice subs ! Quote Kenwood KDC-BT33 Sundown Audio SAE-100.4 - 4 Crescendo Audio SC-650s Sundown Audio SCV-6000D @ (.5 ohm) - 2 DC Audio LVL5 M5 Elite 15s (d2) 6.45 ft Box ( Net ) tuned to 30 Hz - ( APM - 2 = 151.2 db ) 2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer LS 4WD Brand X 390 Alternator - XS Power PSC30 XS Power D3400 (front) - 3 XS Power D3100s (rear) Knukoncepts Kolossus Flex 1/0 - SMD Meters - SMD Fuse Holders Sky High Copper Battery Terminals - Amp Lab RPMC v2 SPL Cartel Bass Knob - Toolmaker Copper Amp Inputs
loudmofo Posted February 19, 2012 Author Report Posted February 19, 2012 Very nice subs ! thanks i compaird the new subs with the older m1 in the video Quote TEAM 420 TEAM MAXXSONICS TEAM DC AUDIO TEAM XS Power SS 1-2 3rd PLACE 2007 INDY "REGIONALS" 163.9db SS 1-2 1ST PLACE INDY AND 2008 NATIONAL CHAMPION. AlphaDamp CLD Mat - Get more Sound Deadening with less Sound Deadener
STL Posted February 19, 2012 Report Posted February 19, 2012 Very nice subs ! thanks i compaird the new subs with the older m1 in the video I heard they are louder than Lvl 5m1's! Quote I don't got that bad of a mouth, do I? Fuck Shit Ass Bitch Cunt, Shooby-de-doo-wop.Skibbedy-be-bop,a-Christopher Reeves! THE FUNNIEST U WILL EVER HEAR!!: Bak in 2010 my old neighbor gave me a demo of his 2 cvr's. It wasn't LOUD and I told him that. Guess what comes out his mouth? "Idk bro its usually louder, I guess it still has an ATTITUDE, It tends to get mad @ me every now & then when I turn it up too much!" What the fuck! I was like.. " R u serious u CRAZY DUMB MOTHERFUCKER!" Ahh, I luv the Forum & the Forum luvs me!!(STL)
loudmofo Posted February 20, 2012 Author Report Posted February 20, 2012 Very nice subs ! thanks i compaird the new subs with the older m1 in the video I heard they are louder than Lvl 5m1's! im debating on upgrading my 6 xl m1 15s to the new subs and see how they do Quote TEAM 420 TEAM MAXXSONICS TEAM DC AUDIO TEAM XS Power SS 1-2 3rd PLACE 2007 INDY "REGIONALS" 163.9db SS 1-2 1ST PLACE INDY AND 2008 NATIONAL CHAMPION. AlphaDamp CLD Mat - Get more Sound Deadening with less Sound Deadener
FlexIssues Posted February 20, 2012 Report Posted February 20, 2012 Very nice subs ! thanks i compaird the new subs with the older m1 in the video I heard they are louder than Lvl 5m1's! im debating on upgrading my 6 xl m1 15s to the new subs and see how they do I was told the same thing, supposed to be stronger than m1 lvl5s. I'm still a fan of the original xl, just a beastly sub on it's own. Quote
STL Posted February 20, 2012 Report Posted February 20, 2012 Very nice subs ! thanks i compaird the new subs with the older m1 in the video I heard they are louder than Lvl 5m1's! im debating on upgrading my 6 xl m1 15s to the new subs and see how they do I was told the same thing, supposed to be stronger than m1 lvl5s. I'm still a fan of the original xl, just a beastly sub on it's own. Hell yea it is. Just look at the m2 as a even more beastly sub! Quote I don't got that bad of a mouth, do I? Fuck Shit Ass Bitch Cunt, Shooby-de-doo-wop.Skibbedy-be-bop,a-Christopher Reeves! THE FUNNIEST U WILL EVER HEAR!!: Bak in 2010 my old neighbor gave me a demo of his 2 cvr's. It wasn't LOUD and I told him that. Guess what comes out his mouth? "Idk bro its usually louder, I guess it still has an ATTITUDE, It tends to get mad @ me every now & then when I turn it up too much!" What the fuck! I was like.. " R u serious u CRAZY DUMB MOTHERFUCKER!" Ahh, I luv the Forum & the Forum luvs me!!(STL)
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.