Jump to content

Iphone/pod setup in 56 Lincoln. Advice on speaker amp setup


skynoverya550

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello all,

I'm going to run a setup that I can can control with my iPhone, that being said I know I need the iPhone connector with the components on the other end to hook to the amp.

In the trunk I have 2 12" hifonics running at 1ohm off a ANCIENT! 1200.1 xploder (which I plan on upgrading.. Any suggestions?)

What is a decent set of coaxials for my application? Im not looking to break the bank but do want them to have clarity and be loud. I the rear deck I already have it cut out for 2 6x9s. The front stage I will need to run like 6.5s. And a good 4 channel to power these!

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I listen to a lot of oldies and older rap.

Posted

So do you not have a headunit at all? Do you just have a cable going from your iphone straight to your amp? Or do you mean its going to the back of your headunit?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 767 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...