Hello all I was wondering if anyone could help me set up my remote start unit for my 2004 Pontiac grand am SE 1 V6. I'm confused by the ignition 1 wire with no fuse and where it supposed to connect to my ignition harness wire looks like this (http://www.directwholesale.net/diagrams/Images.asp?ImageID=1161&link=DW) And my ignition 1 line is supposed to be pink. However I'm confused as to why i have two ignition 1 line and only one ignition 2 line (Dark green) I already split the starter line which is yellow any help would be appreciated! :)

• 2 weeks later...

so what youre gonna wanna do is get your multimeter, or power probe if you have one, ground the neg lead of you meter and pierce the jacket of the pink wire with the pos, then put key in and turn to ignition position, should read 12v when it gets to the ign position, if it doesnt, test the other wire the same way and thats how youll tell which one to hook up too.

A trick i learned is instead of doing a relay for your seconds is just tap a second wire off your 1st ignition wire off the brain and wire to second, in the case of your car, split the ign1 line into 2 lines and hook to ign 1 and 2, and split the accessory wire one side to acc1 the other to acc2. makes the install cleaner and doesnt affect function at all. all those wires do is send 12v at the right time nothing fancy.

chevrolet all day er day.

'81 camaro z28 performance

'03 silverado ext cab show and go