1. Product:

pioneer z120bt

2. Specs:

The AVIC-Z120BT offers a comprehensive map database from TeleAtlas covering the entire United States, Canada, Alaska and Hawaii, enabling users to route to millions of destinations including more than 12 million points of interest (POIs). Additionally, the unit features enhanced voice recognition including the capability to input destination addresses by voice. Redesigned from the ground up with the needs of today's consumers in mind, this user interface features dynamic shortcuts for all built-in or connected media sources, more prominent display of album art (when applicable), and improved display of audio track data. The intuitive touch slide control is utilized for audio/video source selection and for searching through media such as iPod/iPhone content with an improved ABC search and dual-speed scroll for list searches. 3D animation makes the user interface an easy to use and intuitive in-car experience. The AVIC-Z120BT also adopts the customizable home menu allowing users to drag and drop up to 15 function icons into the home page display for easy one-touch access.

3. Description/Condition:

unit and power plug and rca's i believe i have the steering wheel adapter and thats it, u can see from the pics is just like new, i babied this thing i just upgraded so i would like this one to go to a great home.

4. Price: :

$500

trades welcome need a good battery or a rockford 1000-4 or some 1/0 or 3/0 wire, cash is king though

5. Pictures:

DSCN3267.jpg

DSCN3265.jpg

DSCN3259.jpg

DSCN3260.jpg

DSCN3261.jpg

DSCN3262.jpg

Edited by knowledge

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.