Do you know off hand what kind of guarantee circuit city has? I can probably get a receipt from the person who gave it to me and it was bought less than 3 months ago.

did you buy it from CC direct?

Behind every great man....is an underwear tag!

If by direct you mean that I paid for it no, but I was with im when he bought it. I helped him build a box for his new kicker 12's so he asked if I wanted the 10 and see if I could get it fixed or something so I took it.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Do you know off hand what kind of guarantee circuit city has? I can probably get a receipt from the person who gave it to me and it was bought less than 3 months ago.

the only warranty cc has is if u buy the protection plan and with that if u blow the sub u just take it back and get a new one everytime it blows but all of them come with the manufacter warranty. i know this cz i work there.

The New - 2002 Acura Rsx (work in progress)Eclipse AVN7000Eclipse 4 Channel4 Polk Audio Db 6.5 (soon to be changed)T500.1Punch 3 15"- The (old) System - 94 GMC Sonoma Ext. CabH/U - Pioneer Avic D3Eclipse 4 Channel Amp2 MB Quart DUA 216 6.5 components2 Polk Momo 4x10s1 RF Power T5001bd2 RF P315D4's 5 cubes net @ 35hzPowermaster D1200 Battery