Sonic Electronix

what an unfair compairison!!!!!!! b/c DC has not been around that long! give it time and i think DC with stomp the juggs in world records of any sort....

that being said...if i were you and trying to decide between the subs i might slightly lean towards the jugss....just to give this forum an unbiased review of them....im itching to try DC myself and will soon...so i really dont think you can go wrong here!!

I agree, but I have to commit to one brand, and I've been wanting Juggs since the 1st day I was in his car but never thought i'd afford them but he's hooking me up. his 2 15' RFL's are just chillin in my basement next to me =P.

wonder what I could do with those, oh wait he's selling em =P

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

come on bro...the sex

DSCN2741.jpg

is that a jugg or a DC?

ah, thats a DC cuz u must have Dc subs =P.

I think this would be a good set up.

2 12' Juggernaughts, 2 MMATS DHC 1400.2 Modded, 3000 to each sub. Ported Enclosure, dunno tuning, along with Kinetic Battery, probally 2 of them, as well as the uhm, gimme a sec.

PRO 6/5/1

Two 6.5" mid-bass drivers

Two 5.25" mid-range drivers

Two 1" (25mm.) soft dome tweeters

Two 12db/octave crossovers

39 - 22KHz +/- 3db

that would be LOUD.

Edited by Twigz

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

I'm committed to MMATS, and yah fuck head I asked you if u wanted me to pay for the shit, and u said don worrie bout it =P I paid u for that new back seat. Yah, if u build the box though i'm working on it to because I need sum experience. I think im gonna do MMATS Mids and Highs to for the door panels.

the 6.5.1's I wonder what they goes for? good deal though, components, cross overs, and tweeters all in one.

I'm outta school after this week, so its up to you when u want me to swing by and drop the RFLS off, school starts in January for me.

I'll buy the juggs, just give me time, i aint made of money and u know this lol.

as long as i dont have a dead line for the juggs, ill buy them when i can school comes 1st.

You also gotta help me pick out a good car for the enclosure something small, but has alot of room in the back.

also, i wanna do the sound deadening =) I hope u got a roller.

oh yah, I need to get the other amp by February thats my birth month.

Once I got school paid for, ill buy your juggs, than ill get my other amp.

i'll call you on friday and see wut ur schedule is.

Twigz

I hear ya bro. I sometimes feel like I'm being taken advantage of, and I have goals too. I already lost out on selling the RFL's to another person because you said you wanted them (not to mention I could have gotten $100 more for them). The bottom line is this....I already have 3 other people interested in the Juggs (one person being Rich, he's been wanting them longer than you have) and the first person to pay gets them. You have until the end of this month to decide, but I need the RFL's back asap.

Edited by Team Bass in Your Face

I hear ya bro. I sometimes feel like I'm being taken advantage of, and I have goals too. I already lost out on selling the RFL's to another person because you said you wanted them (not to mention I could have gotten $100 more for them). The bottom line is this....I already have 3 other people interested in the Juggs (one person being Rich, he's been wanting them longer than you have) and the first person to pay gets them. You have until the end of this month to decide, but I need the RFL's back asap.

check ur pm and call me.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19