Second Skin Audio

Box decisions

@ SnowDrifter and Joe X. Thanks Much :-) I bull shit you not, I have 2 in a sealed box and they sound surprisingly good @ 1.2 cube per sub. decent flex, nice range. Went and bought my sheet of 3/4 and now I cant wait to get started. Smh gotta save for the ports now ahh.

Tuned In!

Duel Sa-8 V.2 D2 Sub Enclosure

2001 Pontiac Grand am

• Head Unit - OEM
  • Processor - RF 3sixty.2
  • Subs - RE Audio SXX12D4
  • Amplifier - Kicker ZX1000.1
  • Mids & Highs- Rockford Fosgate Power T2652-S
  • Rockford Fosgate Power T1693
  • Mids & Highs Amp - Rockford Fosgate Power T400-4
  • Wiring - 1/0 AWG, 4 AWG, 8 AWG
  • Alternator - Stock
  • Batteries - non ext
  • Box- Absolute PSEB12BK

• 5 months later...

Ok I know its been a while = life crap. But in my spare time when I wasn't following Steve on the Lex build, I was researching boxes and doing a little

experimenting with ported/vented boxes. Before you read any further this is not a extreme 58,090 watt build, just a nice smooth upgrade for the daily ps

with the $ and supplies I have available. Here's a video of me when I was sealed.

In the previous video that was a modified R/T box. 2 punch p300.1's 4ga run stock batt & alt Lanzar capacitor :sigh: pioneer head & factory components.

In this video I have a few goodies from Kinetik ps happily sold that Lanzar stuff. **Playing with a vented atrend box that had some Memphis C3d4's

I had to cut if half to fit into my little Honda Prelude trunk. = it had a nice sound to it.

It got much better with the Punch Hx2s Even tho I didn't get a chance to crank it :-) = I know there are plenty of better speakers out there but I love these and the earthquake magmas. Guess im kinda old school for now key word.

Got Tired of BS experiment box so I made one. I also came across a pioneer amp for my mids and highs. At the same time I want to upgrade

my electrical to handle my future plans as well as what I have going now. Ive started gathering all my Crap :-) Pics coming as soon as I fig out how to upload pics Im in the process of ripping everything out..

Edited by Bigvell

• 4 weeks later...