Second Skin Audio

anyone help with a box design?

Nice box Joe. I need to learn to use that sketchup better. It would take me less time to build a box than it would to draw it out on sketchup. I just cant get the hang of it.

}

It you really need to use it. it gets really easy overtime. Not doing this on paper..ever..lol.

Yea im using an aq1200 and im going to see if lowes carrys 6 in pipe and flare it myself. I did that with my last box. Need a bigger bowl now lol

That amp will work ok, and yes they have the 6" PVC in Lowes, there are also ready made stuff from parts express if have some extra $$$ not that expensive.

I was looking on parts express and it says there 17 inches long and id need two of them. The ports in that design say 20 inches long each. So ill just make my own most likely

subwoofers - two eclipse 88120s

box - 3.4 cubes tuned to 32 hz

amps - aq1200 and pheonix gold zx450

New build :

2 obsidian audio 15s

same amp

6.1 cubic foot box tuned to 32 hz in a civic hatch

wait till you see the price on the 6 inch pipe at lowes. It was like $40 for one at mine. They do have some short 2 foot pieces that are green and have thinner wall contruction than the schedule 40 stuff which were for drainage applications for about $15 each i think.

Yea I checked the prices on that I was like Damm lol. Deff go with the thinner stuff since it will be easier to melt. I need to find a way to make a flat part on the pipe so mounting it will be easy and for ease of changing the tuning.

subwoofers - two eclipse 88120s

box - 3.4 cubes tuned to 32 hz

amps - aq1200 and pheonix gold zx450

New build :

2 obsidian audio 15s

same amp

6.1 cubic foot box tuned to 32 hz in a civic hatch