Sonic Electronix

my mother got pulled over 2 days ago for loud music.. a 72yr old woman yes... cop straight pulled her over bc he heard it from across the parking lot..

and she has a 05 mustang with STOCK everything// he gave her a 80dollar ticket..

my mother went to court and got out of it.. bc the judge basically saw it as the cop was harrassing her.. i think the judge just felt bad for seeing a 72yr old in thier courtroom for a noise violation

She was bumping@!!#@! Haha :)

pretty sure rod stewart has no bass..and them factory ford 6.5s dont make bass lol.. cop just wanted to be a dick plain and simple..

on the side note... id love for a cop to try to cut my wire.. bitchs gonna pay for that shit.. bc i use that ultra expensive rockford wire.. thats just sad..

i herd your system so im going to cut your power wire and risk shorting everything out and burning the car down lol

cops are bitches plain and simple

Lol just make sure you keep the car running ;)

Check out my build log:

http://www.stevemead...60#entry1958353

Different folks have different strokes.

my mother got pulled over 2 days ago for loud music.. a 72yr old woman yes... cop straight pulled her over bc he heard it from across the parking lot..

and she has a 05 mustang with STOCK everything// he gave her a 80dollar ticket..

my mother went to court and got out of it.. bc the judge basically saw it as the cop was harrassing her.. i think the judge just felt bad for seeing a 72yr old in thier courtroom for a noise violation

She was bumping@!!#@! Haha :)

pretty sure rod stewart has no bass..and them factory ford 6.5s dont make bass lol.. cop just wanted to be a dick plain and simple..

on the side note... id love for a cop to try to cut my wire.. bitchs gonna pay for that shit.. bc i use that ultra expensive rockford wire.. thats just sad..

i herd your system so im going to cut your power wire and risk shorting everything out and burning the car down lol

cops are bitches plain and simple

Not all cops. I've met some dirty ones and some cool ones that you could shoot the shit with. Some people are bitches, and a few of them just happen to become cops.

Yeah I agree, some are more strict on some rules rather than others.. and well.. if you do what there more strict on you'll be seeing them as a bitch. Just depends on the cop I guess.

Check out my build log:

When I got pulled over he was telling me how he likes the music he said pop your trunk let's see what you got lol then he gave me a warning cops are pretty chill here in iowa

Duel Sa-8 V.2 D2 Sub Enclosure

2001 Pontiac Grand am

• Head Unit - OEM
  • Processor - RF 3sixty.2
  • Subs - RE Audio SXX12D4
  • Amplifier - Kicker ZX1000.1
  • Mids & Highs- Rockford Fosgate Power T2652-S
  • Rockford Fosgate Power T1693
  • Mids & Highs Amp - Rockford Fosgate Power T400-4
  • Wiring - 1/0 AWG, 4 AWG, 8 AWG
  • Alternator - Stock
  • Batteries - non ext
  • Box- Absolute PSEB12BK

30 ft? wtf i guess that means you can get a ticket for yelling out your window saying hi to your neighbors.

noise ordinace polocies are so vauge. it should be an infliction on your rights.

The IrishmanDCSig.jpgCheck out my build hereXL 4th order wall build logIn Progress:alpine cda HU4th order Bandpass2xl 15's1- ab 400.1 (gonna be two hopefully)4- Crescendo 8's2- xts crecendo supertweeters

2 sq super tweetsMb quart 4.125Mechman 270a alt1- xs D27003- xs XP3000

4- odessey pc1700seller feed back threadhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/136418-d-train-13k/

Here in the town I live in Oklahoma, they can't give you a ticket unless they see you and hear you at the same time. Which is convenient for me bc I can be heard for forever away. And I keep my stereo remote in my hand and as soon as I see a cop, I just press the fancy little mute button lol.

*Rebuid in progress*

LrzV2Vk.jpg

VbjgkeI.jpg

Well here in Pennsylvania i was told by a few different cops that if its heard more than 40 feet away then you can get a ticket, I'm lucky to not have gotten one yet, cops usually just yell at me and let me go. Lucky I guess.

Just remember if you keep fighting with them about getting that sound ticket they might just keep watching for anything you do wrong and ticket you.

Click here to visit my UBL!

My feedback thread.

Here in the town I live in Oklahoma, they can't give you a ticket unless they see you and hear you at the same time. Which is convenient for me bc I can be heard for forever away. And I keep my stereo remote in my hand and as soon as I see a cop, I just press the fancy little mute button lol.

Im making a button just like that, so hopefully it'll work like a charm :) do you just have your remote wire hooked up to it?

Check out my build log:

Archived