Sonic Electronix

I do understand that you can be pulled over for your music being to loud, as I know many of you have.. But I am a bit confused on the rules. In no way am i trying to be smarter than the system or anything.. Im just curious. I asked the police officer what was the loudest DB wise I could go, here in CA. He said if he can hear it audible from 30 feet away he can pull me over for it. So that being said.. he doesn't need a DB meter to prove i was going well over the DB's aloud? I'll do some further looking up of the law, but any inputs wonderful thanks guys.

Check out my build log:

http://www.stevemead...60#entry1958353

Different folks have different strokes.

Nope, it's 30. Well so he said. And shoot, wish it had to have a DB meter.. guess I just won't play it loud around school. There always chilling around there to pull someone over for speeding.

Check out my build log:

http://www.stevemead...60#entry1958353

Different folks have different strokes.

last an officer told it was 50ft here in L.A. but you asking whats the highest decibel it can be its retareded imo, what are they gonna guess u hit a 145 and u go to court to fight it with a certificate stating that you only hit a 139. LOL

i seen stock stereos get pulled over more than anything, cuss cops hear the highs, you are disturbing the peace, thats a ticket.

If they can hear it and feel like pulling you over then they will. That simple.

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

Archived