DC Sound Lab

Box Design for a single Level 3 12

Hey guys, going to be purchasing a single 12 level 3 and was hoping someone could help me with a box design. Going for a vented enclosure. Its going to be in the trunk of a 2002 jeep grand cherokee so space isn't a problem. Any help will be appreciated guys. Thank you and nice to be apart of the community.

i can help ya what amp are you gunna run on it and i need the widest you want the box ,the tallest,and the deepest you want it and i will design one and send you a list of the cuts needed to build it just hit me up on facebook boom inc. and tell me who you are and i can do it free no charge just for fun

90 honda civic lx 4 door

sony cd head unit

mmats mp5 eq/crossover/line driver

35 farad hybred cap

ppi sedona 430ix on mids/highs

hifonics brutus brz1700.1d @2 ohm 1200w rms

front/jl audio evo 6.5 components

rear/kove audio 2 way 5.25

subs/pioneer premier tsw3002spl 12x2 1000wrms ea 3000w peak

and a hi amp alt 160a

http://www.stevemead...0s-honda-civic/

i helped someone in here for his level3 as well but cant find the designs on my computer. shoot me a pm with max dimensions you got to work with and i can help you out man

You helped me, I should be able to find the dimentions if you don't mind me posting them. It's for a M1 line right? I'm not able to see any of the pictures here at school, but i'll for sure post it on here OP just gotta get the OK from fmedina and i'll post it once im home.

Edited by TheNewbie

Check out my build log:

http://www.stevemead...60#entry1958353

Different folks have different strokes.

I was thinking the DC audio 1.2k but I'm open for opinions on what you guys think. I don't have the car right now, at school and can't get dimensions until the weekend.

i can help ya what amp are you gunna run on it and i need the widest you want the box ,the tallest,and the deepest you want it and i will design one and send you a list of the cuts needed to build it just hit me up on facebook boom inc. and tell me who you are and i can do it free no charge just for fun

Thanks I'll check you out.

i helped someone in here for his level3 as well but cant find the designs on my computer. shoot me a pm with max dimensions you got to work with and i can help you out man

Thanks, It'll have to be on the weekend if you don't mind the wait?

cool just let me know you can see the pics of some of the boxes i have built and the work i do and i can help you on anything you want and that amp sounds like good a match all dc .i have a design right now i am working on just tell me what you want to do spl,or ground pounder ,what kind of music you like to play so i can find a tune thats best for you

90 honda civic lx 4 door

sony cd head unit

mmats mp5 eq/crossover/line driver

35 farad hybred cap

ppi sedona 430ix on mids/highs

hifonics brutus brz1700.1d @2 ohm 1200w rms

front/jl audio evo 6.5 components

rear/kove audio 2 way 5.25

subs/pioneer premier tsw3002spl 12x2 1000wrms ea 3000w peak

and a hi amp alt 160a

http://www.stevemead...0s-honda-civic/

You helped me, I should be able to find the dimentions if you don't mind me posting them. It's for a M1 line right? I'm not able to see any of the pictures here at school, but i'll for sure post it on here OP just gotta get the OK from fmedina and i'll post it once im home.

Alright cool thanks man.

buddy3dprint1.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

buddy3dprint2.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

And the credit goes to fmedina. I did not create this box. With that being said, the box sounded great. Ah forgot the Torres calc picture.. i'll post it soon.

Check out my build log:

http://www.stevemead...60#entry1958353

Different folks have different strokes.