DRC Collin's cavalier build

just so you know they make a trunk lid trim piece. look for toyota cavalier trunk lid liner or something similar.

once i finish with the trunk lid im going to spray it with landow glue and wrap black carpet on it so it wont look so terrible
468x60drc.jpg

Lookin good Collin!

thanks jon! all i need is some SS but its not in my budget just yet

468x60drc.jpg

justplaced an order for 5 cans of SEM trim black, some suede, and my carpet will be here wednesday. hopefully SNAFU will hook it up with a charging kit so i can get all my wires done in 1/0

468x60drc.jpg

doing some work son! damn expanda foam, shit dropped on my hand few times before its the worst

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

cant wait to see this done

you and me both

doing some work son! damn expanda foam, shit dropped on my hand few times before its the worst

i got my hand covered, hair, shirt, hat all of it. and my seats got some too but theyll live

468x60drc.jpg

my freind thought it would b funny to have me spray that between his hands, he didnt think it was so funny when it didnt come off for over a week lol

that stuff is no joke. it just dried last night so monday or tuesday ill be trimming and continuing the build

468x60drc.jpg

Archived