SCRAPIN THE COAST!!!!!

jeffrm

Awesome turn out ppl!

I'm sure I met some of you guys and forgot names(horrid with names) I love the vega wall! Sorry I broke your stuff first thing colin! Cable guy, those subs are flat out impressive no lie. The sexy imaging up front is top notch. Twisted's 4th is pretty damn nasty. Great demo.

I won't be demoing as much tomorrow, well today lol. My back glass is on the verge of breaking, and some trim on the doors broke off lol! Might the the custom 4hps back in too! Get another demo if I do!

No joke on your back glass! Top and bottom both are just looking for an excuse to blow out. LOL!

I missed getting a demo from twisted but saw the hyundai and spoke at him for a second. Randal's truck is a SQ and subsonic monster. No worries on the van bro, I had a bad connection on the quick disconnect under the hood. In the lanes is where fuses went boom. Haha.

Glad you worked it out man! Did you see Ryan's battery? Looked scary man!

Awesome turn out ppl!

I'm sure I met some of you guys and forgot names(horrid with names) I love the vega wall! Sorry I broke your stuff first thing colin! Cable guy, those subs are flat out impressive no lie. The sexy imaging up front is top notch. Twisted's 4th is pretty damn nasty. Great demo.

I won't be demoing as much tomorrow, well today lol. My back glass is on the verge of breaking, and some trim on the doors broke off lol! Might the the custom 4hps back in too! Get another demo if I do!

No joke on your back glass! Top and bottom both are just looking for an excuse to blow out. LOL!

I missed getting a demo from twisted but saw the hyundai and spoke at him for a second. Randal's truck is a SQ and subsonic monster. No worries on the van bro, I had a bad connection on the quick disconnect under the hood. In the lanes is where fuses went boom. Haha.

Glad you worked it out man! Did you see Ryan's battery? Looked scary man!

I did not. What happened?

FREAKIN' HEAT was killin' it out there....

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

yea, the heat was trying to kill everyone's stuff. i wish they would set it up for a later time in the year but i'm sure it is b/c they want all the kids to come to it so they can enjoy and spend some cash.

2001 Toyota Avalon (stock other than system)2009 Mitsubishi Lancer GTS (Cat-back custom Exhaust w/ Magnaflow muffler, ECU Flash)1966 Chevelle SS (402BBC, Built TH350 w/2500 stall, Flowmaster exhaust, Coy 5 Spoke Rims, Holley Carb, Elderbrock Intake, Comp Cams Valve Train)Current in Avalon:Kenwood DNX5180 HUJBL 6.5" in front doorsJBL 3/4" tweets in dashJBL 3.5" rear doorsJBL 200w 4ch amp

RE Audio SEX 12D4 Subs (12")

Hifonics Brutus BRZ1200.1D

NVX 4 gauge wiring

NVX Deadner

XS Power D925

Big 3 1/0 ga Q Power wire

Custom box by Pro Audio Gulfport, MS

137.5 SB2 USACIhttp://www.stevemead...on-xls-build-up

kyle, i'm gonna have to get a demo of that lil beast one day. I was gonna get one saturday but with your amps getting hot and everything, i held back.

2001 Toyota Avalon (stock other than system)2009 Mitsubishi Lancer GTS (Cat-back custom Exhaust w/ Magnaflow muffler, ECU Flash)1966 Chevelle SS (402BBC, Built TH350 w/2500 stall, Flowmaster exhaust, Coy 5 Spoke Rims, Holley Carb, Elderbrock Intake, Comp Cams Valve Train)Current in Avalon:Kenwood DNX5180 HUJBL 6.5" in front doorsJBL 3/4" tweets in dashJBL 3.5" rear doorsJBL 200w 4ch amp

NVX 4 gauge wiring

NVX Deadner

XS Power D925

damn that batt is toast, and it looks like you made it cream man.

i didnt find the heat too bad, i must be part cajun or somethin lol

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

lol must be bro. i can only imagine if i would have been doing that the whole time. i would have had fried amp in the trunk from the heat, lol.

NVX 4 gauge wiring

NVX Deadner

XS Power D925

i put together some videos of the weekend, i still have hundreds of clips to go through, but i'll get to that tomorrow or something.

here's a good one:

Nice work man! I saw you hit on alot of the trucks I liked, good shit!

kyle, i'm gonna have to get a demo of that lil beast one day. I was gonna get one saturday but with your amps getting hot and everything, i held back.

Did you demo Ryan's rav4? 4 titanium 15s on a JBL crown 6k. Badass daily driver with good sound. I'm jelly of his setup. Videos coming soon. I have this up for my buddies over seas! This was Ryan's 4hp's that he built. Made for 1500-2000 max. seeing well over 3k for music.

Man that sucks on the battery! Just goes to show you how hard the heat was and can be on equipment.

Great videos Geo and Army. Let me put my 2 sucky ones in there. You guys don't laugh and/or cringe too hard at my run on the Meter. hahaha!

My Uber Weaksauce Run:

A fun Demo:

Just blew some fuses on the run though- nothing burned up, overheated, no scratchy or stinky coils. It didn't break a 150, but the van made the full 600 miles round trip at 20 mpg with everything intact. I had a great time! :D

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Archived