SCRAPIN THE COAST!!!!!

jeffrm

good videos man!

Thanks... I don't have crippity crap on MrGeo! Your vids DESTROY brother. Great footage and editing. Thanks so much for taking the time to put those together. Excellent work.

Thanks a lot man! (:

I do it for the fun of it, my grandpa and my dad were professional photographers, I guess it runs in my blood.

http://www.youtube.com/mrgeo20
-Bagged '98 S10
-Lowered '96 Ranger

-'01 Civic EX Boosted

-'99 Sierra, under construction

Hopefully much later on tonight / early tomorrow morning I will get one more done, but it isn't going to be as good as these.

Where's everybody else who was at Scrapin'? Still hungover or sleepin?!? I saw you guys with cameras! Post up vids and pics! :D

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

I was over by the red ranger with the 12 8s in the back and 6 l3 15s in front on geos last video. Thats my club. I had the white silverado on 24s right there by him.

03 tahoe z71

4 death penalty 18s

2 ampere audio 3800s @ .5 each

18v

156.7 @ 35hz

158.5 @ 50hz

This year was great for me. I don't know if you guys seen my truck or not; it was the 2011 black Tundra that was underneath the Coliseum w/ the custom headlights/taillights and wall.

If you guys captured any photos/videos of my truck, send some over please.

Yeah I saw your truck and I definitely have a good bit of footage of it, I just have so much that it'll take awhile to get to it, haha.

lol, that's fine with me. Just don't leave me out, haha.

This year was great for me. I don't know if you guys seen my truck or not; it was the 2011 black Tundra that was underneath the Coliseum w/ the custom headlights/taillights and wall.

If you guys captured any photos/videos of my truck, send some over please.

I saw you but didn't get any pics or vids. Those headlights are sick. I remember them. :D

Thanks! lol, I try to have my truck looking sick as well as sounding great.

Yeah I seen your truck, love the sticker on the side window. Where did you get those LED's for your headlights?

lol, that sticker was last minute and everyone seemed to enjoy it haha. Thanks, and those LEDs are Oracle halos but installed and custom-designed by me and Fusion Designs. (I work for them, website is www.fusiondesignslighting.com; youtube: ConVinc423)

Archived