kenwood KAC-X812D

powerbass xa-3000d

kicker ZX2500.1

none of the above.. sorry

soundstream.. im pretty sure no.

zapco z50

o yeah. 

orion hcca 225 old school

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

us ax3000de.

the entire ax line is assyembled component side here in the usa.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

To the best of my knowledge SS boards are being stuffed elsewhere. In fact, I don't think they even engineer the XXX line.

The human reign may be developed and assembled here, but it does not qualify if 'sum yung guy' touched it overseas. That one is denied until I find out otherwise. (which could happen)

Important consumer tip: To qualify for a 'made in the U.S.A.' badge all a company needs to prove is that some portion of the assembly took place here. For example even 'American Standard' Toilets are not made in America anymore. They boast 'Made in the USA' on the box, but the toilets are made in mexico and the internal parts are made here. they throw it all in the box and it qualifies for the badge.

I will deny the kicker powerbass until further notice. And the Kenwood? I'm not absolutly certain they *ever* manufactured thier amps here =

Hell those things reek of japaneese parts and I can't tell you how long it took them to move to designs that use more then single layer PCB's. It was jumper city for the longest time! That company is all about cutting costs.

The orion 225 doesn't qualify because it's not current, and the Zapco is already on the list =) (cheaters never win Ray!! j/k)

I'll get back to you on the US AMPS AX line. It's tough to swallow that they would move every line overseas but that one. I'll dig into it. Until then, who provided that information to you? (curious)

I need sleep. Long day at work tomorrow and I've got insomnia. I will update this list, and check back tomorrow. (see first page for updated list)

- Matt

SMDsigbannr4.jpg FTW?

Archived