Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Very sorry to here this. My prayers are with you and the family even thou I don't know you. I had a friend kill his self years ago and I still feel the loss. This makes us think twice now when starting a fire with gas.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9341 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...